You are invited to listen to part 2 of a conversation about Theory U via my interview on The Business Caring Formula podcast.
Podcast host, Emma Arakelyan, asks me questions about Social Presencing, a tool to notice, recognize, feel, see the true potential goodness in the situation or challenge a team, organization, or system is facing.
We discuss the following questions:
- What is Social Presencing? Where did it come from?
- What is embodiment?
- How does this practice help train vulnerability?
- What is a “true move”?
- How can we access different types of knowing?
- Case Study #1: “Improving Board Engagement, Peel Art Gallery, Museum & Archives, Ontario, Canada”
- Case Study #2: “Developing Potential for Refugees, Immigrants & Citizens Umbria Region, Italy.”
- Word of the day – wisdom
Listen to the Business Caring Formula podcast
The Business Caring Formula podcast is about building a leadership lifestyle. It fosters inclusivity and action-driven leadership while taking others on the journey. In her podcast episodes Emma Arakelyan shares stories of inspirational and caring leaders who are catalysts for positive change in the world.
Listen by pressing play above or by clicking on any of the links below: