Who Are You?.
You are a leader or a team member in a forward thinking organization.
Do you and your team
- apply a lot of intelligence and wisdom to solve complex problems?
- create new products and solutions?
- innovate, create, design?
- research and synthesize data?
- develop software or technology?
If the answer to one or more of the above questions is yes, your team members likely energize roles such as (in alphabetical order)
- And more
Your ability to sustain market advantage and/or social impact depends on constant delivery of new ideas and solutions to your clients.
Your advantage depends on the ability of your teams to create new value by
- Being stars in their field
- Being able to work creatively with intelligent machines
Your advantage depends on the ability of your teams to
- Quickly master hard things
- Produce at an elite level in terms of both quality and speed
Your advantage depends on the ability of your teams to have
- High wellbeing
- High innovation
- High effectiveness
When they are at their best, people are performing Deep Work.
Deep work consists of
“professional activities performed in a state of distraction-free concentration that push cognitive capabilities to the limit. This work creates new value, improves skills and is hard to replicate.”