Humanity is key to solving the world’s challenges
with empathy, innovation, & co-creation
with the machines who will soon outperform us cognitively,
but never compete with human wisdom
In the Information Age, intelligence, analytic thought, and left brain cognition enabled organizational performance. We have now entered the Conceptual Age where soon machines will beat humans at knowledge-based cognitive tasks. IQ is no longer sufficient. Collective EQ and LQ (emotional and love quotients) are the 21st century competencies required for organizations to thrive.
Jack Ma (Alibaba), Daniel Pink (author, A Whole New Mind), Jeff Weiner (LinkedIn), Bill George (Harvard), Otto Scharmer (MIT) and many others recognize the organizational wisdom gap. It is humans, not machines, that can leverage 21st century skills like creativity, collaborative learning & empathy to solve the world’s challenges.
That is why….in everything we do, MindEQuity creates the conditions for organizations to cultivate 21st century competencies like empathy, collaborative learning & creativity……all in service of humanE innovation and holistic systems change.
- MindEQuity co-creates spaces and experiential learning environments with organizations to help them solve challenges differently, holistically, enabling the collective wisdom of a team to surface.
- We apply Conceptual Age methods including MIT’s Theory U and tools that foster the body-mind connection combined with 25+ years of Information Age experience gained in “Big 4” professional services firms (PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young).
- MindEQuity delivers humanE consulting including strategy with purpose, empathic leadership, innovation for inclusion & impact, humane technology development and authentic systems change.
E = Empathy
Founder Experience, Michelle N. Moore
- Management Consulting
- – Management & transformation consultant, 25 yrs
– Equity Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (through 2009)
– Equity Partner and Ernst & Young (through 2004)
– two consulting practices launched to help technology, manufacturing and energy clients transition from command to market economy
- Social Purpose
- – MindEQuity is a social purpose business
– Managing Director, GrantBook Inc. (2016-18), a Benefit Corporation providing philanthropy advisory powered by technology, Toronto, Canada
– World View Adoption Association, Director, Toronto
- Technology & Innovation
- – New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification (2016 – present)
– Canadian Practice Leader as Vice President with Stage-Gate International (2015-16)
– Technology & Security Risk Practice Leader & Partner, Ernst & Young, Moscow
– SAP certified, Finance & Controls module, PriceWaterhouse, Moscow
- Presencing (Presence + Sensing)
- – Advanced Social Presencing practitioner, Cohort 4, MIT’s Presencing Institute (2018)
– 750 hour certified yoga instructor (2014)
– MBSR course, Mindfulness Centre, Oakville, Ontario (2016)
- Governance & Boards
- – Governance, Risk & Compliance Practice Leader & Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers Eastern Europe BV
– Board PwC Advisor, Tatneft Oil Company
– Board PwC Advisor, TNK-BP Oil Company
– Independent Director’s Association, Moscow
– Board Member, The Hammerband, Toronto
– Board Member, CERBA, Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association, Toronto
- 2018 Active Board Roles
- – GrantBook Inc. (Toronto, Canada)
– amazing.community (New York, NY)
– PAMA, Peel Art Museum & Archives (Ontario)